Black Sheep Collective has been awarded a Community Grant, which is part-funded by the European Social Fund, to deliver a Creative Business Training program for individuals who are currently economically inactive, not in training or education.
The program will be open to individuals living in Milton Keynes, Northampton, Central Bedfordshire, Aylesbury Vale and Luton and offers the opportunity to improve future employment opportunities and invest in personal and professional development.
Participants on the program will learn how to develop their own creative business ideas using online workbooks and virtual training aids. One-to-one support will be provided by an Arts and Business Mentor, who will give guidance and feedback throughout the training program.
It is an ideal opportunity to:
- Improve employability skills and prospects
- Develop business resilience for the future
- Gain a Level 2 Qualification in Self Employment
- Receive Creative Industry training and support
The Program is:
- Flexible and structured to fit the needs of the participants
- Designed to reflect the interests of the participants
- Facilitated by industry professionals
- Free and all resources are provided
So, do join us and carve your creative niche, learn and discover new skills improve your employability and focus on your creative potential.
Individuals must currently be economically inactive, not in training or education to take part in the program
Until next time,